What is DBUI. Its a gtk interface to mysql databases. You might say a database editor. Its still in its very early stages but you can fully search,update, add, and delete any mysql database.
Author: Ian Johnson email@example.com
version 0.4.0 is now out! (hey don’t laugh I worked hard)
- View and edit mysql and postgres databases.
- Create your own Views.
- Execute standard sql queries to both mysql and msql.
- show result sets in a columned list
- Graphically create joins
- Store favorite logins
- Add/Update 2 or more tables at a time
- Force rescan of databases.
- Update tables after query if needs be
- Better documentation
- More drivers (Oracle,DB2, Postgres)
- Things that you might like to see
Latest Stable release dbui 0.4.0
With this release comes the ability to graphically specify joins, show result sets in a seperate window, and many other feature.
Please email your questions and comments to the address above.
- Screen Shot: